Pikes Peak Chapter – Association of the United States Army
24 & 25 Sept 2016 Turkey Shoot Information
(NO LIVE TURKEYS WILL BE SHOT – ONLY TARGETS)
CONTESTANT & SPECTATOR REGISTRATION:
- Daily admission fee for all shooters and spectators regardless of gender, age (children under 6 are free) or shooting category: $15 per attendee/per day. Registration includes range fees and first “shot “ (1 shotgun round, 2 arrows, or 3 .22 cal rounds) for open category turkey/ham competitions for all shooters. Payment will be verified by wearing a plastic wrist band provided by event staff.
- $5 donation per each additional “shot:” (1 shotgun round, 2 arrows, or 3 .22 cal rounds). Shooters can compete in as many lines as they wish (no personal ammunition) in their category.
- Free Lunch for all registered shooters and spectators provided Saturday on the range, Sunday
at the awards and prize presentations ceremony (location in Fountain, CO to be announced).
- Included with this admission fee on the day registered: Any other range facilities (apart from the
Turkey Shoot) also can be utilized with personal firearms.
- Admission registration will be accomplished as part of the arrival and parking process.